Mazars Romania audit approach is based around the fundamental principle of professional independence. We do not undertake engagements which are deemed to be incompatible with our audit activities, and we have a rigorous system of controls to manage conflicts of interest.
Productive relationships grow from clear communication based on honesty and empathy. Our proven method to recruit talented people with communications skills and common sense as well as technical ability has been our recipe for success.
Mazars will always provide:
- A focused approach to the audit
- The skills that are relevant to your industry sector
- Excellent organisation skills
- An effective control structure
- Analysis of the most complex accounting processes in an economic context
- Partner-led client service. We do not make a habit of changing your Mazars team once it has engaged with you – it is the norm for the partner who starts working with you to stay with you as long as current rotation rules allow.
Ongoing communication with your company and management is part of our approach. We want you to be fully informed and in control at all stages of the assignment so that you have the opportunity to ask questions of make adjustments to the process whenever you want to.
To meet these objectives Mazars Romania has an energetic and dynamic Audit Team, which is staffed by experienced and competent personnel. Our team consists of specialists who deal specifically with servicing the external audit requirements of our clients.