You will find here our Group and local press releases, announcing the latest news and changes.
The automotive industry, one year into the COVID-19 pandemic
The automotive industry, one year into the COVID-19 pandemic: navigating current challenges, the shift to sustainable mobility, and the tax measures adopted by the authorities
Undeterred by COVID-19, dealmaking in the CEE region remained remarkably steady
The disruption caused by COVID-19 to CEE’s M&A market was short-lived as dealmaking returned to the fore in the second half of the year, according to a new report published by Mazars in association with Mergermarket.
Digital learning: educational challenges, building a learning culture, and adapting along the way
Resilience despite COVID-19: New annual barometer from Mazars shows C-suite surprisingly optimistic about future
Mazars Romania announces the appointment of Cătălina Călinescu as HR & Payroll Director
Mazars Romania is pleased to further strengthen its Outsourcing business line and announces the appointment of Cătălina Călinescu as HR & Payroll Director, as of March 2021.
Mazars Romania announces the appointment of Lucian Dumitru as Tax Director
Mazars Romania is pleased to further strengthen its Tax business line and announces the appointment of Lucian Dumitru as Tax Director, as of 1 March 2021.
Digital Darwinism: how the luxury sector is reshaped by technology, ecosystem partnerships, and circularity
• The luxury sector is using technologies to further grow their vision
• Ecosystem partnership, an important factor in building a new luxury model
• Millennials and Generation Z are the drivers of the circular economy on the luxury market
Private equity funds increasingly optimistic and vast majority actively seeking new opportunities in 2021, reveals Mazars' survey
• More than 90% of respondents are looking to invest in new businesses
• Revenue decline expected to be less severe than previously thought
• Majority expect ‘U-shaped’ recovery, are comfortable completing deals from home, and say governments have responded well
Rethinking the future of audit: the four myths of the market that can sabotage your business
• 500 decision-makers from 12 countries shared their perspective regarding today’s audit market and have helped to clarify four myths that the audit professionals wish to dispel
• Vast majority (93%) of audit users think audit needs to be reformed and 87% are favourable to joint audit
• More than half of audit users (61%) consider that the primary benefit of an audit process is the assurance and confidence provided by the process, while 34% of them consider that the detection of fraud is the primary one
• 96% of all respondents are in favour of using new audit technologies
The new digital world: leadership lessons, cultural challenges, and how to harness artificial intelligence for a better future
Mazars, the international audit and advisory firm, together with Board Agenda, and in association with INSEAD Corporate Governance Centre, published its new report, Leadership in AI 2021: boards, barriers and new beginnings. The report reveals the level of adoption in various organisations and the perceived benefits of AI but also the constraints and potential impacts of AI on businesses and their cultures.