Mazars Romania announces the appointment of Lucian Dumitru as Tax Director
Mazars Romania is pleased to further strengthen its Tax business line and announces the appointment of Lucian Dumitru as Tax Director, as of 1 March 2021.
Digital Darwinism: how the luxury sector is reshaped by technology, ecosystem partnerships, and circularity
• The luxury sector is using technologies to further grow their vision
• Ecosystem partnership, an important factor in building a new luxury model
• Millennials and Generation Z are the drivers of the circular economy on the luxury market
Private equity funds increasingly optimistic and vast majority actively seeking new opportunities in 2021, reveals Mazars' survey
• More than 90% of respondents are looking to invest in new businesses
• Revenue decline expected to be less severe than previously thought
• Majority expect ‘U-shaped’ recovery, are comfortable completing deals from home, and say governments have responded well
Rethinking the future of audit: the four myths of the market that can sabotage your business
• 500 decision-makers from 12 countries shared their perspective regarding today’s audit market and have helped to clarify four myths that the audit professionals wish to dispel
• Vast majority (93%) of audit users think audit needs to be reformed and 87% are favourable to joint audit
• More than half of audit users (61%) consider that the primary benefit of an audit process is the assurance and confidence provided by the process, while 34% of them consider that the detection of fraud is the primary one
• 96% of all respondents are in favour of using new audit technologies
The new digital world: leadership lessons, cultural challenges, and how to harness artificial intelligence for a better future
Mazars, the international audit and advisory firm, together with Board Agenda, and in association with INSEAD Corporate Governance Centre, published its new report, Leadership in AI 2021: boards, barriers and new beginnings. The report reveals the level of adoption in various organisations and the perceived benefits of AI but also the constraints and potential impacts of AI on businesses and their cultures.
Conscious, collaborative, connected: how the luxury sector is “navigating the now” and influencing the future
• New customers and new demands leading luxury brands to address sustainability concerns and build cross-sector coalitions
• Wealthy Chinese customers, HENRYs (high-earners-not-rich-yet), and Gen Z driving transformation and growth in luxury
• Romania’s luxury market: living circular is the new goal
• The online fashion market in Romania is expected to grow by 20% in 2021
Mazars announces good 2019/20 results, confirming its strong position on the audit, tax and advisory market
Mazars’ good 2019/20 results confirm its strong position on the audit, tax, and advisory market, allowing the group to reaffirm its commitment to shaping a healthier audit industry
A reflection of 2020 in the transfer pricing analysis for Romanian manufacturers
A reflection of 2020 in the transfer pricing analysis for Romanian manufacturers: imbalances in the supply chain of the Groups, low-capacity operation or even the cessation of production
Four main topics set the latest recommendations published within the OECD’ Guidance on the implications of the COVID-19 pandemic
- comparability analysis;
- losses and the allocation of COVID-19 specific costs;
- government assistance programmes;
- advance pricing agreements.
The media market is reshaped by three pillars: technology, work environment, and consumer behaviour
The COVID-19 pandemic has brought a lot of uncertainty and insecurity, negatively altering industries around the world. In Romania, since March, industries such as transport, tourism, HoReCa, automotive, or production have been seriously affected. Many companies in various fields of activity have been forced to discontinue or reduce their activity, and the decrease in revenues has led to an immediate adjustment of the budgets created before the pandemic.