Mazars Romania is pleased to invite you, on December 11, 2018, to our annual event dedicated to closing the financial year.
Our specialists will cover the main accounting and fiscal considerations to close the financial year, with an emphasis on practical situations.
The second part brings the legislative news with impact in the first part of 2019.
- Annual inventory of the patrimony - accounting implications and tax;
- Provisions vs. estimates;
- Dividends distributed in advance;
- The fiscal challenges faced by the business environment;
- The approach of tax authorities in fiscal inspections;
- Telework and medical leave;
- IFRS 16: Leases.
- Bianca VLAD, Partener, Servicii de consultanță fiscală
- Cristina CONSTANTIN, Senior Manager, Servicii de Contabilitate și Salarizare Externalizate
- Lucian DUMITRU, Senior Manager, Servicii de consultanță fiscală
- Liviu GHEORGHIU, Senior Manager, Servicii de consultanță fiscală
- Vlad POPESCU, Manager, Audit și Servicii de Consultanță Financiară
- Anca LAMBA, Supervising senior, Resurse umane și Servicii de Salarizare Externalizate
- Lavinia ARSINTE, Senior, Resurse umane și Servicii de Salarizare Externalizate
The participation fee is EUR 90, plus VAT, calculated at the official rate of the NBR on the day of the payment.
A 15% discount is granted for the registration of two or more representatives of the same companies.
To confirm your participation, please fill out the attached form and send it to us at Carmen.Boz@mazars.ro, until Friday, December 7, 2018.
Year-end closing seminar invitation