Join Mazars' flagship interactive conference “Set for change: tax transparency, a way towards sustainability" from 2 to 10 November 2021
Leaders of international companies are confronted with growing scrutiny from tax authorities, investors, and other stakeholders. Many feel they are held to higher standards of accountability. As a result, tax transparency is rising to the top of the agenda in international taxation.
This webinar is dedicated to companies in the CEE region which need to prepare with the new EU CSRD (Corporate Sustainability Reporting Directive), effective as of January 2023.
Any company that meets at least 2 of 3 criteria:
• has more than 250 employees;
• has above €40m on balance sheet;
• has more than €20m in turnover
will be obliged to issue an annual sustainability report. In this webinar we are going to discuss the next steps in the preparation process.
- Maud Gaudry, Global Co-Head of Sustainability at Mazars in France
- Jana Ružická, Sustainability Director at Mazars in Slovakia.
This series of webinars is focusing on current HR topics that we are sure you will find very interesting and important for your company.
These webinars are dedicated to:
- Human Resources Managers
- Team Leaders
- Specialists in Internal Communication and Employer Branding
- CEOs / GMs of SMEs