This training is dedicated to HR professionals and business managers who:
- want to objectively evaluate the workload of each job;
- want to identify which activities bring value and which can be improved;
- are in a position of restructuring their workplace and want to identify critical jobs for the future.
It doesn't matter if you work in a service or a production company, this training will guide you through its 4 modules:
Module #1 | 4 November, 09.30
- You will learn to correctly establish the inventory of the critical activities for any position;
- You will conduct objective interviews with your colleagues to identify their activities and their relevance for their positions.
Module #2 | 11 November, 09.30
- You will identify the actual degree of usage for each job;
- You will identify the desired degree of usage for each position and generate a new way of working.
Module #3 | 18 November, 09.30
- You will identify activities that can be removed from the overloaded jobs using alternatives already available within the company;
- You will generate savings for each job for which you calculate the degree of loading/ job utilization.
Module #4 | 25 November, 09.30
- You will identify the relevant capabilities of each position and thus you can develop a catalog of competencies required for the training plan at a company level;
- You will update the job descriptions based on this exercise.
What do you get from participating in this course?
- An experience that focuses on exercises during the 2 hours dedicated to each module;
- Immediate transfer in practice through the up-to-date topics;
- A saving brought to the business of at least € 1000/ year for the least complex position in the organization. As the complexity of the job increases, so does the amount of savings.
- A diploma certifying the competence to evaluate the job utilization degree in your company.
How much does this training cost?
- All 4 modules cost € 500, which is the initial investment that you can actually recover by generating savings within your company through a proper job utilization analysis.
- 2 hours of your time for each workshop.
- Another 2 hours after each module to debate the case studies you will have to work on.
This course will be held in Romanian. All the modules will be organized online via Microsoft Teams. There will be a maximum of 15 participants to ensure a high level of interactivity. Completion of the course involves participating in all 4 modules.
Mazars Management SRL (further named Mazars)
National Trade Register Number: J40/5865/1999
Bucharest, Sector 2, 2-4 and 4B George Constantinescu Street, 5th floor
(i) according to the provisions of the Regulation no. 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of the European Union (General Data Protection Regulation – „GDPR")
(ii) in accordance with the principles of equity and transparency,
hereby informs about the Mazars Management SRL policy on personal data protection with respect to the HR training: Job utilization 2021 as follows:
- We collect and process, as controller, the personal data of the individuals as participants in their own name, respectively the representatives / employees of the companies participating in this event which send to us the respective data, namely the name, surname, function, employer / company represented, e-mail, number phone, personal address for the case of invoicing of the natural person, if the case photo image for participation in the event, identification data for the invoice issued directly to the attendee, as necessary, for the purposes of the participants' registration and access to the event, the completion of the badges and then of the diplomas for participation, for the purpose of drawing up the invoice for payment the price of participation in the case of the the individuals as participants in their own name .
- We rely mainly on our legitimate interest to realize the HR training: Job utilization 2021, on the contractual relationship we can have in this respect with the individuals who will come in their own name, and on our legal obligations, as legal basis for processing the personal data.
- For the most part, personal data for the HR training: Job utilization 2021 is internally used by the departments mandated to organize this event and by the finance department. There may also be data recipients: service providers companies in order to be able to perform the event, IT services, information system management, security management, security and event venue companies, media service providers.
- We may also use applications, communication platforms with storage that might be provided from outside the European Economic Area in which case, unless there is a decision recognizing the adequacy of protection, we usually request the Standard Contractual Clauses for transfer.
We will use the personal data entrusted to us for the purposes and on the legal grounds as allowed and we will store the data as necessary to provide you with the HR training: Job utilization 2021 in order to comply with our legal obligations for any of the above mentioned purposes.
We store your personal data as long as it is necessary to provide the HR training: Job utilization 2021, respectively for other essential purposes such as compliance with legal obligations, resolution of possible divergences related to the payment / event, issued attendance certificate, others like these. Because these storage needs may vary depending on the types of data, different in the above-mentioned distinct contexts, the actual retention periods may vary.
Data Subject concerned in the relationship with Mazars for the HR training: Job utilization 2021, event has the right to access to personal data, the right to rectify and to complete the data, the right to delete the data (the "right to be forgotten" - with the indication that they may be situations where Mazars is not possible to delete the respective data ), the right to restrict data processing, the right to portability of data (when portability is technically feasible and the other GDPR conditions are met), the right to oppose , the right to withdraw consent if it was granted for the purpose of processing the data.
For the avoidance of doubt, Mazars does not currently use an automated data processing system that will lead to any decision on any person targeted for the event (s) mentioned.
We will be pleased to respond to requests for the exercise of the rights of the data subjects to Mazars in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation, with the possibility to address Mazars by submitting a request to the e-mail address GDPR.firstname.lastname@example.org.