Public Country-by-Country reporting (CbCR) is officialised with the publication of Directive (EU) 2021/2101 on reporting of income tax information by certain undertakings and branches.
Watch the recording
In an effort to curb tax avoidance and enhance tax transparency, public CbCR reporting will require both EU and non-EU headquartered multinational groups with a consolidated annual turnover over €750m to publicly report income tax information.
The new reporting obligations have already entered into force on 21 December 2021, so it is necessary for the multinational enterprises to be aware of the applicable requirements, deadlines and fines.
The webinar took place on 3 March, at 10:30 AM. If you missed it, you can watch the recording by clicking on the button above. If you have any questions for our speakers, do not hesitate to contact us for further information.
1. Country-by-Country reporting obligations:
- What are the obligations for the multinational enterprises (MNEs)?
- What are the applicable deadlines and fines?
- When should the CBC report be submitted in Romania?
2. CbC public reporting:
- New obligations for MNEs
- What will the public reporting contain?
- The deadlines for the transposition of the new EU Directive into Romanian legislation
3. How to interpret CbCR from OECD's perspective
- Liviu Gheorghiu, Tax Director Transfer Pricing, Mazars Romania
- Adrian Mutea, Tax Manager Transfer Pricing, Mazars Romania