Webinar: Tax inspections and reporting obligations
In the context of the pressing need to increase budget revenues to offset exceptional expenses generated by the current economic situation and identify potential concerns of profit shifting from one jurisdiction to another, tax administrations have launched a significant number of tax audits worldwide. Thus, in recent years, tax inspections carried out in Romania, which have targeted direct taxes and, in particular, transfer pricing, have also become increasingly numerous, and 2022 has brought an increase in this regard, but also a shorter timeframe for their conduct.
To support taxpayers, we are organising a webinar dedicated to the significant changes in how tax audits are carried out and their implications for businesses.
The event will be online, on the 8th of June, starting at 10 AM, with a one-hour duration.
- The tax inspections management regarding corporate tax, transfer pricing and VAT;
- CbcR public reporting;
- Advance Pricing Agreement and Amicable Procedure;
- Liviu Gheorghiu, Director, Tax
- Mihaela Hampu, Senior Manager, Tax
- Cristian Botezatu, Senior Manager, Tax
- Adrian Mutea, Manager, Tax
- Alina Ghiță, Manager, Tax
- Gabriela Roman, Assistant Manager, Tax
The webinar will be organised in Romanian, the participation will be free of charge based on prior registration.
Read our confidentiality terms here.