Mazars partners with the Banking CEE Expo, which will be held in Bucharest during 2-3 November.
Banking CEE Expo 2023 brings all the key communities together and creates the largest banking gathering in the CEE region, with over 500 bankers, regulators, and other market players for a personalised itinerary of one-to-one meetings, networking, interactive discussions, and seminars.
Learn more about the event
Our representatives, Szymon Turkowski, Director, Audit and Advisory, Financial Sector, Mazars in Poland and Tomasz Piasecki, Associate Director, Sustainable Finance, Mazars in the UK, will bring an Overview of the key risks for the CEE Banking Sector, and Laura Negrişoiu, Sustainability Director, Mazars in Romania, will moderate the panel discussion on How can banks help customers adopt a more sustainable way of living.
Other key topics on the agenda
- AI-Enabled Banking
- Cyber Security and Digital Risks In CEE
- Becoming a Holistic Financial Guide to Your Customers During Volatile Times
- 2024 Banking Trends in the CEE Region
- Innovation as a Mean to Tackling Economic Instability
- 2023 Global Banking Crisis: Gaining the Trust Back
- Leveraging Cloud and AI for Financial Crime Protection in a Digital Age
- Financial Crime Prevention: Trends to Watch in 2024