The mobility of taxpayers and the significant number of cross-border transactions carried out in the context of globalization have led to the need for a set of measures to regulate the exchange of tax information between the Member States of the European Union (EU).
In recent years, the digitisation of the economy has advanced at a rapid speed, and the cross-border services offered through digital platforms have led to complex situations which have resulted in the avoidance of tax obligations, as well as fraud and tax evasion. Thus, the need to adopt standardised regulations within the internal market has appeared, to correctly evaluate and control the revenues obtained as a result of the commercial activities carried out through digital platforms.
The rules imposed by DAC7, establish reporting obligations for the operators of the digital platforms concerning the sales intermediated on these platforms. Thus, the reporting obligation concerns the operators of marketplace platforms.
We invite you on Thursday, 30 March, at 10:00 AM, to the webinar on the DAC7 Directive and the reporting obligations it brings to marketplace platforms.
- Background on the DAC Directives and the purpose of DAC7
- Who will be obliged to report?
- What are the reportable activities and what information will have to be submitted? About the tax due diligence process
- Deadlines and penalties
- Issues to be clarified and recommendations
Speakers Mazars in Romania:
- Liviu Gheorghiu, Tax Director
- Alina Ghiță, Tax Manager
- Alexandra Nechita, Tax Assistant Manager
- Miruna Cîrstea, Tax Assistant Manager
The webinar will be held online, in Romanian, and participation is free of charge upon completion of the registration form.
Download the calendar invitation
Please read our confidentiality policy here.