The publication of the O.G. no. 16/2022 in the Official Gazette on July 15 brought a series of changes that significantly changed the Fiscal Code.
The complexity of these changes impact almost all sectors, with various new regulations concerning the micro-enterprise regime, the deductions for taxation of wages, the social contributions and part-time wages, and the indirect taxes and local taxes.
To support you, Mazars organised an interactive webinar on September 8, 2022, at 10:00 a.m., dedicated to the most important measures introduced by this Ordinance.
Our specialists addressed the challenges identified up to this point and provided with clarifications for the implementation of the new rules.
Watch the recording
Indirect tax changes
- The impact of the increase in VAT rates
- Impact of increase in excise duty rates
Income from wages changes
- Overcharging individual part-time employment contracts
- Fiscal facilities changes in the field of construction and the agri-food sector
- Changes concerning the salary benefits starting January 1, 2023
- The new way of granting personal deductions
Fiscal changes concerning the income from independent and private activities
- New rules for determining social contributions
- Other changes applicable to private income obtained by individuals
New taxation rules concerning micro-enterprises and local taxes
- New conditions for the micro-enterprise regime, applicable from January 1, 2023
- Changes in determining the tax on buildings
- Cristina Nicula, Tax Manager, Mazars
- Anca Lamba, HR & Payroll Manager, Mazars
- Alexandra Gașpar, HR & Payroll Manager, Mazars
- Andreea Ignătescu, Tax Manager, Mazars
- Elena Dima, Tax Senior Consultant, Mazars
The event was be organized online, in the Romanian language, with the participation free of charge.
We invite you to read the confidentiality policy.