ZF Retail Summit 2022
16.05 ZF Retail Summit 2022
In this context, what will the retail industry look like in 2022?
Mazars is among the partners of the conference organized by Ziarul Financiar on May 16th. This year's edition will take place at Radisson Blu Hotel, Bucharest starting at 09:00.
Bianca Vlad, Tax Partner Mazars Romania, will be one of the speakers to present on the ZF Retail 2022 stage. Bianca will discuss the main challenges brought by the new fiscal measures and their influence on the retail sector.
- How will private consumption evolve this year? Will it be able to keep up?
- Will price return as the main argument in the buying process? Will we see a war of promotions and offers again?
- What formats will win the food trade? What are their advantages & disadvantages?
- Where can we trade online? How much fuel does this segment have to continue its advance?
- What are the investments in technology that large retailers are preparing? Will we only be able to pay by phone / watch? Will we only have self-checkout?
- Although the pandemic has led to the closure of some stores and the disappearance of some brands, new and big names are still appearing on the local market. What attracts them?
- Will 2022 be the year in which the electroIT market will shrink again after more than a decade?
- In the age of well-being and health, what are the development plans of sports retailers, green food producers and eco / organic shops?
Read more details here.