Accounting CEE Summit was a 2-day event that provided a delightful prospect to explore the industry through digitalization and innovations in the accounting sector within the CEE region.
Prominent speakers from leading regional carriers have shed light on their success stories as well as how to adopt these new accounting technologies. Notably, participants were able to access a wide source of knowledge from the different markets and learn from the experience of other industries and peers from all over the CEE region.
The event was organized by Connectiva and sponsored by Mazars.
Watch the recording
- Accounting Technologies & Market Trends
- Cloud-based Accounting Services
- IFRS Implications of Cloud-based Software
- Re-Development of Accounting Software
- AI in Accounting
- Accounting Software In Business Landscape
- Treasury Tech for a Changed World
- Fraud, Tax, and Other Accounting Risks
- Digitizing Risk Management in Accounting
- Tax Optimization
- Going Digital – Trends in Taxation in CEE
- The Post-Pandemic VAT Changes
- VAT Records for Digital Tax
- VAT & DST Implications
- Digitalization of Transfer Pricing
- Payroll Software Technologies
- The Tactical Goals within Payroll & Software Adaptation
- The Impact of Digital Payroll Strategies
Dr. Daniel H. Nagy - Head of Tax & Legal Services at Mazars Hungary has presented the „Going digital – trends in taxation in CEE countries” topic.
Ioana Vlad-Radulescu - International Payroll and Compliance Director at Mazars, has presented the „Discovering the powerful impact of digital payroll strategies” topic.