CEE Webinar - Transfer pricing update in the CEE region
- Public country-by-country reporting which is already effective in Romania from 2023
- New transfer pricing data disclosure in Hungary
- Year-end adjustments to the median value or to other points in the range
- TP guidance of the Czech Tax Authority regarding the energy crisis
- Croatian tax audit experiences
- Changes in the Slovak TP obligations for 2023 as well as recent trends in TP inspections and more
Did you know there is already TP legislation in Moldova and Montenegro?
09 March 2023 at 10.00 - 11.00 (CET)
The webinar will be streamed via MS Teams platform. Attendance is free of charge. We shall provide you with all the necessary information once you are registered. The presentation and discussion will be held in the English language.
- László Garas – Transfer Pricing Manager – Mazars in Hungary
- Martin Smatana – Partner – Mazars in Slovakia
- Liviu Gheorghiu – Tax Director – Mazars in Romania
- Ivo Zilka – Manager - Mazars in the Czech Republic
- Ana Botica – Manager - Mazars in Croatia
Facilitator: Dániel H. Nagy - Partner, Head of Tax and Legal Services - Mazars in Hungary
- The webinar is in English.
- You will receive the registration link in your inbox after you complete the registration form.
- During the webinar, you can send your comments and questions to us.
The webinar is free but registration is required.