As the Covid-19 virus has become an evolving public health issue, we are now dealing with significant effects on both personal and business life. To support your business, Mazars has created a multi-disciplinary task force with members from different lines of service and industry specialists.
Task Force & Services
Audit&Assurance - contact Vasile Andrian and Ella Chilea
- Statutory and/or IFRS financial reporting as of 31 December 2019 in the context of COVID-19 including the analyze of adjusting/non-adjusting subsequent events;
- E.g.: depreciation of assets, the net realizable value of inventories, deferred taxes etc.
Financial Services & Advisory - contact Răzvan Butucaru
- Statutory and IFRS financial reporting for financial institutions;
- Business continuity and cybersecurity resilience;
- Corporate finance, business planning and scenario modeling;
- Internal controls and project management for teleworking activities;
- Supporting the preparation of non-financial reporting.
Tax Advisory - contact Edwin Warmerdam and Bianca Vlad
- Understanding the measures related to the state of emergency situations;
- Filing and payment terms and support packages either in Romania or abroad;
- Tax audits preparation, that may start after the state of emergency stops;
- Assignment of receivables in connection with tax liabilities etc.;
- Tax compliance.
Accounting - contact Luminița Bornoiu
- Remote accounting and tax compliance activities;
- Annual Financial Statements preparation;
- Monthly or Quarterly reporting;
- Accounting advisory;
- Remote support for audit assistance.
Payroll & HR Personnel Administration - contact Cătălina Călinescu
- Labour legislation advisory;
- HR & personnel administration matters;
- Teleworking adjustments;
- Outsourced Payroll;
- Paid time off for parents – granting conditions and computation manner;
- Other cases for temporary suspension of work.
HR Advisory - contact Andreea Georgescu
- Interim HR management;
- Secondment for any role within HR department: recruitment, compensation & benefits, change management, internal communication etc.;
- Practical advisory on how to manage your employees and their morale, to ensure the same productivity level during a crisis
Communication Advisory - contact Emilia Popa
- Internal communication – key messages to your employees;
- External communication to your clients;
- Dedicated webpage;
- Media strategy – do’s & don’t for the press.
You can contact your personal advisor or one of our experts.
Mazars will guide you through every step of this new and challenging journey. Together, our communities will become stronger and they will be prepared for endless waves of transformations.