The topics will explore the innovative technology and the challenges surrounding us every step of the way, which have become an integral part of our lives.
We will navigate through burning topics in areas as cybersecurity control frameworks, privacy risks, digital transformation.
We will learn how to recognize the potential and embrace opportunities through responsibility and commitment.
Participants will engage in challenging debates and innovative knowledge exchanges with members of the two industry associations and industry leaders on the opportunities offered by digital transformation and the new trends in the IT industry.
Our specialist, Georgel Georghe, will be part of the second session: Enabling business growth through digital transformation – AI/Robotics/Data Visualisation
Transformation is the way forward in the era of Industry 4.0. One would say digital transformation represents the mantra of the future. But actually, it is the mantra of the present. Cybersecurity is a top priority for enterprises and it includes the newest technological trends for the cyber-defense.
It’s not just the high cost to an organization in the event of a breach, but the inevitability of an attack that makes cybersecurity critical. With the increasing number of cyberthreats, it is becoming critical for the audit plan in every organization to include cybersecurity. As a result, auditors are increasingly being required to audit cybersecurity processes, policies and tools to provide assurance that their enterprise has appropriate controls in place. Vulnerabilities in cybersecurity can pose serious risks to the entire organization—making the need for IT auditors well-versed in cybersecurity audit greater than ever.
- How to use artificial intelligence and machine learning to protect the enterprise from cyber-attacks?
- Security operation centers, SIEM and how to protect from advanced persistent threats attacks
- Robotics/ AI and their role in cyber sec – both threat & defense
- Challenges. New data generation.
- New tools – managing & monitoring
- Fraud assessment
- Incident response
- Role of audit processes for mitigating the cyber-related risks
- ISACA’s new Cybersecurity Audit Certificate Program