The agenda of the event includes the presentation of VAT HUNTER application, developed by Mazars’ specialists, which allows the automatic and real-time verification of your business partners’ VAT codes.
Main discussion topics:
- Who is obliged to apply the VAT Split system and what is the starting moment?
- How do we make sure we effect the payments correctly? What is the impact of a payment effected to another account?
- VAT Hunter – Mazars’ solution for optimizing VAT code verification.
Although the Split VAT system is not applied on a mandatory basis by all companies, at least one of your suppliers may apply this system – in which case it is important to identify it in due time and act accordingly.
- Mihaela Hampu, Senior Manager Tax Advisory
- Alexandru Stanciu, Manager Tax Advisory
In order to use the event time in an efficient manner, we invite you to email your questions by 15 February 2018.
The registration fee is EUR 48/person, plus VAT, calculated at the NBR’s exchange rate issued on the day of payment. A 10% discount will be offered for registration of two or more representatives of the same company. To confirm your participation please fill in the attached form and forward it to Carmen.Boz@mazars.ro, by Monday, 19 February 2018.
Presentations will be supported in Romanian.