U.S. Tax Desk Newsletter - July 2018
Despite it being the Summer season, there continues to be a significant number of changes in the international tax landscape unfolding.
In this issue, we give our insights and analysis on issues such as:
- Germany's limitation on deductibility of licence payments to related parties;
- Sweden's new interest deduction regulations;
- Belgium's 0% withholding tax on dividend payments to S Corp's;
- China's relaxation on the timing of withholding taxes;
- European directive on disclosure of cross border "arrangements" and
- Chile's introduction of the Common Reporting Standard.
Download our newsletter below.