We are living in a very challenging period of time where we can see more opportunities in different markets than candidates that are willing to accept it. This way, the employers have to develop a very transparent and differentiating strategy to attract the people that fit their journey. And the challenges for the employers don’t stop at the hiring moment; employees remain if they find the healthy people management practices that help them to grow as they wish.
We help you to define your HR strategy first, in order to allow your people to serve the business strategy today and to be prepared for tomorrow's business.
Our consultants can support you to:
- Define your own Employer Value Proposition and to develop the employer branding action plan for the next 1 to 3 years;
- Design your organizational structure in order to be prepared for the future of your business: with clear roles clear within the teams and interfaces; eliminating the duplicated skills and activities across functions; including the design of competency framework and role profiling;
- Design the remuneration system looking to the job descriptions, remuneration bases, the pay structure;
- Pay the right attention to the talents that grow your business running talent and succession reviews;
- Run the exit interviews on your behind to help you address the reasons behind the leaving decisions
- Employee references check