Mazars China Services Group is a dedicated group of professionals with particular expertise in serving Chinese clients. Mazars Group, an integrated global partnership, by aligning the resources of Zhongshen Zhonghuan with two dozen overseas China desks and combining local expertise with a global reach, enables Chinese enterprises prepared flexible and vital resource to cope with the challenges of global expansion, in an ever-changing international landscape.
How can we support Chinese companies?
- Providing information on the business environment, accounting framework and tax differences between the local country and China,
- Performing market entry feasibility studies and investment environment analyses,
- Providing strategic advice on your move into Europe,
- Advising on appropriate legal / tax structures of your investment vehicle,
- Providing advice on setting up operations in European countries, and services such as bookkeeping, payroll and social welfare,
- Identifying international acquisition targets / joint venture partners and all related compliance work,
- Identifying sources of local Private Equity and debt finance,
- Providing clear guidance through the IPO processes of foreign Capital Markets,
- Performing all necessary financial due diligence in respect of such transactions, converting financial statements from/to local GAAP, IFRS and Chinese GAAP, or providing technical reconciliation services,
- Providing ongoing audit and accountancy services and Company and Personal tax advice, delivered locally by experienced people with a Global overview.
Please find below Mazars Romania Legal and Tax Guide, and Mazars CEE monthly Tax Alerts in Chinese.