How can we support Chinese companies?
- Providing information on the business environment, accounting framework and tax differences between the local country and China,
- Performing market entry feasibility studies and investment environment analyses,
- Providing strategic advice on your move into Europe,
- Advising on appropriate legal / tax structures of your investment vehicle,
- Providing advice on setting up operations in European countries, and services such as bookkeeping, payroll and social welfare,
- Identifying international acquisition targets / joint venture partners and all related compliance work,
- Identifying sources of local Private Equity and debt finance,
- Providing clear guidance through the IPO processes of foreign Capital Markets,
- Performing all necessary financial due diligence in respect of such transactions, converting financial statements from/to local GAAP, IFRS and Chinese GAAP, or providing technical reconciliation services,
- Providing ongoing audit and accountancy services and Company and Personal tax advice, delivered locally by experienced people with a Global overview.
Please find below Mazars Romania Legal and Tax Guide, and Mazars CEE monthly Tax Alerts in Chinese.