An effective risk management framework provides executive management and the Board with assurance that major organizational risks are identified and are appropriately managed.
Risk is key to every business and needs to be appropriately considered. All organizations face uncertainty and challenges and as such are exposed to a certain degree of risk. Risks, depending on how they are addressed, can either erode or enhance the value of an organization.
The Mazars risk management team provides clients with specialist advice and specific methodologies to develop a risk management strategy, help identify and prioritize risks, raise risk awareness within the organization and ultimately achieve effective management of organizational risks, having in view the overall operational objectives of the organization. Recognizing that there is no “one size fits all” solution, the Mazars team works closely with you to address your needs based on multiple factors including risk appetite, risk profile, objectives, size, level of maturity, and management style.
Our team includes specialist consultants with experience in enterprise risk management, internal controls and governance who can assist organizations by:
Governance & Risk Management:
- Developing risk management frameworks to embed effective risk management including risk management policies, procedures and supporting tools;
- Facilitating risk identification and quantification;
- Supporting the preparation of enterprise risk registers and action plans;
- Evaluation and improvement of the effectiveness of risk management and governance process
- Risk management communication, training and mentoring
- Outsourcing of internal control function.
- Design of the internal control system monitoring process.
- Advice on the design and efficiency of your internal controls and compliance functions.
- Guidance and advice for implementing best practice.
- Analysis of the internal control environment against various regulatory frameworks (e.g. SOX).
- Internal controls training: providing trainings for an improved internal controls environment