Whether you wish to float shares in your company, make an initial public offering, or you are already listed, Mazars offers a range of services related to capital markets and related transactions.
We have considerable experience in advising companies on capital market transactions, including Initial Public Offerings (IPO). Our dedicated capital markets team is currently supporting clients with IPOs and more than 150 bond issuances. Our expertise enables us to provide you with specific insights on a broad range of issues related to market transactions.
Our deep knowledge across all major industries, our wide range of services, and our international footprint allow us to bring tailored services to clients across a wide range of industries and geographies.
Our team will work closely with you to understand your strategic objectives and provide unbiased and robust guidance that helps you make confident decisions. Through a single point of contact we will bring you the right experts at an early stage to ensure your transactions can be executed smoothly. We can support you with:
- Financing your growth
- Diversifying your funding sources
- Enabling the exit of historical investors
- Consolidating your equity
- Disintermediating your bank debt partially
- Accessing a broad investor base
- Extending the maturity of your financing
- Improving your visibility
- Helping you define your needs
- Assessing your ability to produce financial information
- Certifying or preparing financial statements
- Reviewing or preparing documentation (e.g. leaflets, roadshow presentations)
- Helping you respond quickly to the need for reliable financial communication
- Facilitating your exchanges with the AMF and Euronext
- Supporting you with the obligations of your new status
Successful capital market transactions rely on a wide range of expertise. For instance, new corporate holding structures must be assembled in a way that not only is tax efficient but reflects the changes brought by the OECD’s Base Erosion and Profit Sharing (BEPS) action plan.