Qualified specialists and integrated support to your accounting and finance team
In a business environment that is constantly evolving, accessing a resource that complements your internal finance accounting department is critical. You may be downsizing, expanding into a new jurisdiction or going through a restructuring process. Whatever your needs, we offer an outsourced accounting function that complements your existing team.
There are times when businesses benefit from outside support with accounting and reporting. In today’s dynamic market environment, you may be looking for extra help after streamlining your finance team, expanding into new markets, or going through a merger, acquisition or divestment.
No matter your situation, you still need access to the critical information necessary to run your business – and you also want to ensure that your monthly accounting and reporting functions are properly resourced.
At Mazars, we offer outsourced accounting and reporting services that meet your unique needs and fit with your existing functions. As an international business, we have a team of finance specialists who work with companies across multiple jurisdictions. Mazars’ consultants will coordinate relationships across all your individual countries to ensure you always receive a consistent and integrated service.
When you work with us, the service you receive is tailored to you and your business. Whether you need assistance in preparing management reports, or you want to outsource your monthly bookkeeping and reporting functions, our team is committed to providing the right level of support. This includes providing you with interim resources on a flexible basis.
For example, if you need a high-level accounting manager, but are struggling to find the right candidate, your Mazars team can step in to help.
We offer broad expertise that includes:
- Ensuring you remain compliant with local statutory compliance requirements;
- Compiling reports that are pre-determined to monthly deadlines and include the specific information you need;
- Giving you with the peace of mind that internal and external reporting are accurate and offer the transparency that your stakeholders require;
- Assistance for implementation of various accounting software
- Supporting your finance and accounting transformation;
- Providing resources on secondment where it is needed.
A full range of accounting and reporting services, including:
- Support on financial accounting set-up;
- Chartered accountancy, accounting and tax compliance activities (VAT & indirect tax compliance, corporate tax);
- Migration and translation of chart of accounts;
- Statutory financial statements and related services;
- GAAP conversion (e.g. IFRS, US GAAP to local GAAPs);
- Managerial reporting;
- Consolidation of group accounts;
- Accounting expertise;
- Accounting policies manual and procedures;
- Secondment services;
- Accounting review;
- Cost accounting and performance management;
- Assistance during the financial audits and the tax authorities’ audits.
Our tools and solutions
Our services are provided on a mix of local and international software. We also work frequently with a wide range of accounting systems including SAP, ORACLE, Microsoft Dynamics, Navision, Charisma, NetSuite, Sage and many others.
Mazars’ compliance services are complimented by our two global platforms: inControl and Signals.
InControl helps global organisations monitor and enhance their compliance processes with a user-friendly dashboard to bring clarity to complex compliance workflows. Accessible via the web, it provides transparency of the entire compliance process and the ability to assess performance of internal and external teams against defined KPIs. InControl also promotes internal collaboration with tools such as document sharing.
Signals makes it easier for companies to collaborate and cooperate with Mazars through a platform that allows you to perform actions regarding tax returns and administration. It provides insight into your administration, assists with compiling annual accounts, and provides you with an easy way to contact your Mazars adviser when needed.
Request a proposal