Efficient handling of a growing workload.
Ensuring tax compliance is an increasingly heavy burden. Tax codes are getting more complex, and authorities are demanding increased reporting in their search for non-compliance. Yet precise compliance is vital not only to prevent fines, but also to avoid triggering audits and investigations.
Both domestic and multinational companies are facing increasingly complex tax rules, greater scrutiny from tax authorities, and a bigger obligation to ensure compliance with complex web of laws. In order to help businesses and their management on focusing on their core business and on gaining their competitive edge in the markets where they operate, Mazars Romania provides extensive tax compliance.
We can offer particular assistance to fast-growing companies who are making their first international expansion, but which lack compliance and know-how outside their home market. Our internal expertise in areas such as connection to national tax gateways is also put at clients’ disposal.
Our team of experienced professionals delivers thoroughly managed tax compliance services such as:
- Agreed-upon compliance timetable – based on client’s specific business requirements;
- Timely preparation of estimated tax payments.
- Fast, reliable, and accurate preparation of tax returns related to:
- direct corporate taxes (i.e. profit tax and withholding tax and local taxes;
- income tax for both Romanian and foreign citizens taxable in Romania;
- VAT and excise duties;
- other tax returns and statements (depending on client’s specific requirements).
- Reporting environmental factors (waste, emissions to air, water, soil, noise) as well as preparation and submission of Environmental Fund statements.
- Transfer pricing documentation and Country-by-Country Reporting assistance;
- Cross-border arrangements reporting.
Our tools & solutions
Mazars’ compliance services are complimented by our global platforms: inControl, Signals and DAC6 platform and DAC6 comparison tool.
InControl helps global organisations monitor and enhance their compliance processes with a user-friendly dashboard to bring clarity to complex compliance workflows. Accessible via the web, it provides transparency of the entire compliance process and the ability to assess performance of internal and external teams against defined KPIs. InControl also promotes internal collaboration with tools such as document sharing.
Signals makes it easier for companies to collaborate and cooperate with Mazars through a platform that allows you to perform actions regarding tax returns and administration. It provides insight into your administration, assists with compiling annual accounts, and provides you with an easy way to contact your Mazars adviser when needed.
To comply with DAC6 requirements, we have developed a Software as a Service (SaaS) solution to cover the analysis of potentially reportable arrangements, the necessary documentation as well the ultimate report to the respective tax authorities.