Bianca Vlad Partner, Tax
- As a Tax Partner within Mazars Romania, Bianca uses her extensive experience and a deep understanding of a wide variety of industries, to help her clients achieve their corporate goals. At the same time, Bianca guides a team of professionals, with specialised knowledge and experience in various areas of tax, providing businesses at all stages of their life cycle with technical advice, with focus on indirect taxes (e.g. VAT, excise duties and environmental funds).
- Bianca boasts an experience of more than 19 years in the field of the Romanian and EU VAT legislation, having provided advisory, with a focus on indirect taxation. Since she joined the firm, Bianca was also responsible for several engagements and provided advice on excise duty and VAT for Romanian and foreign companies in various industries.
- With an eagerness to learn and keep up with the corporate transformation, while also being a key player in growing her clients’ businesses, Bianca has been actively involved in the PHARE project, which aims to align the Romanian VAT Legislation with the EU VAT Principles. She is also one of the coordinators of the VAT group, within the American Chamber of Commerce in Romania (AmCham).
- Most of the projects where Bianca was involved referred to VAT consultancy, restructuring, business chain transformation, transfer of business,VAT reimbursement and VAT registration. Having written numerous articles on VAT and excise duties, Bianca works alongside her colleagues to help them grow their stories, whether they aspire to specialise on indirect taxation or work on their succession plans.
- Bianca is a graduate of The Bucharest Academy of Economic Studies, with a degree in Economic Cybernetics, Statistics, and Informatics.
- Chamber of Tax Consultants from Romania (CCF);
- Certified PPP Professional;
- Institute of Indirect Taxation (IIT).
- Real estate
- Energy, infrastructure & environment
- Transport & logistics
- Pharmaceutical & life sciences