Bianca Vlad Tax Partner
- Bianca has a degree in Cybernetics, Statistics and Economical Information from Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest. She is a certified Tax Advisor, member of the Romanian Chamber of Tax Consultants (CCFR) and a certified PPP professional.
- Bianca has over 21 years of experience in the field of the Romanian and EU VAT legislation, having provided advisory, focusing on Indirect Taxation.
- She has been involved in challenges against the decisions issued by the Romanian tax authorities, and has advised clients operating in various industries, and authored several articles on tax issues.
- Bianca has been actively involved in the PHARE Project, which aims to bring in line Romanian VAT Legislation with the EU VAT Principles, and coordinator of the excise duty group on a project of American Chamber of Commerce in Romania.
- She is fluent in English and Italian.