Edwin Warmerdam Partner, Head of Tax
- Edwin, a Dutch national, is a graduate of the Haarlem Business School and Dutch Federation of Tax Advisors, Netherlands.
- Edwin boasts over 25 years of professional experience in finance and taxation, of which 18 years as a tax and financial advisor in Romania (since 1998). His field of expertise spans corporate income tax, individual income tax, mergers and acquisitions, due diligence and international taxation. Edwin’s industry exposure mainly includes Real Estate, Financial Services and Energy.
- Before joining Mazars, Edwin worked for 15 years at PwC in The Netherlands and Romania as Tax Partner (1991 - 2006). Afterwards, he was active in the Real Estate industry as CFO and Executive Board Member.
- He successfully completed several Institutional Real Estate Projects on the Romanian market from land acquisition to the retail and office sale projects.
- Edwin has been a speaker at seminars, conferences, country and tax panels and authored several articles on tax issues.
- He is member of the Dutch Register of Tax Advisors.
- Edwin is fluent in Dutch, English and German, with a sound knowledge of Romanian.