Vasile Andrian Partner, Head of Audit & FAS
- Vasile Andrian is a certified Romanian auditor and a Certified Internal Auditor (CIA).
- Member of: Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), Chamber of Financial Auditors of Romania (CAFR), Romanian & International Associations of Internal Auditors (AAIR & IIA).
- He boasts an experience of more than 18 years in financial auditing and business advisory services, covering financial and accounting matters. Vasile’s experience diversified during various audit and financial advisory services, from audit of financial statements prepared in accordance with several standards (IFRS, US GAAP, German GAAP, Austrian GAAP, RAS standards) to audit of projects financed by international institutions (IFI), and from financial due diligence to feasibility studies for banks set-up. The industries in which he gained extensive knowledge include banking, trade of goods, leasing companies, production, public utilities and services.
- Vasile is Partner, Head of Audit, and he joined Mazars in 2007 when the company RSM Hemmelrath was integrated in Mazars. Before joining RSM Hemmelrath, Vasile worked with Coopers&Lybrand and PricewaterhouseCoopers.
- He is fluent in English, and has a good knowledge of French.