We are an international audit, tax and advisory firm committed to helping our clients confidently build and grow their businesses. We always seek to understand our clients and their environments, adjusting our recommendations and support accordingly.
In Romania, Mazars has 28 years of experience, empowering over 300 people to deliver our promise to clients with confidence, with the help of four essential attributes.
- 28years on the local market
We help our people develop the highest levels of technical excellence, as we consider that the key to our success is the development of their knowledge, skills, confidence, and experience. Therefore, our professionals hold some of the most important certifications for our industry, such as ACCA, CFA, CPA, CISA, and many more.
We collaborate seamlessly across our sectors, services, and geographies to deliver consistent quality to our clients everywhere in the world. For this reason, our company is technology-driven, and we are working with digital solutions to enhance our client’s experiences, such as Signals, our digital collaboration platform, SAF-T reporting tool, our solution to stay compliant with the new fiscal regulations, Atlas, our global audit platform designed to share knowledge and best practices, and enable the delivery of seamless, integrated audits with multidirectional interaction between teams, as well as many tools for automated accounting processes.
We are committed to a partnership structure and expansion in ways that retain our independence, diversity of thought, and balanced worldview.
In Romania, we host a centre of excellence, which supports our global payroll & compliance practice, with the help of two digital platforms, bringing our customers state-of-the-art technology innovation to help optimise their payroll & compliance operations: PayWorld and InControl.
Our local teams combine cultural awareness and understanding with a global perspective. Among other local initiatives and expertise, we mention the SAP Hub, IFRS Desk, ESEF reporting, IT audit & advisory, and cybersecurity.
We are accountable for our actions: we serve the public interest, doing what is right for our clients and society, by focusing on four pillars:
- diversity and inclusion (women make up 64% of the Romanian leadership team that drives our 2024 strategic plan)
- humanitarian initiatives (we have reached over 500 beneficiaries through our CSR initiatives)
- educational projects (over 100 colleagues participated in our first Mazars Community Day, meaning that they have donated over 800 working hours to volunteering in the renovation of a school, together with over 130 hours dedicated to our Sustainability Foundation course)
- environmental impact (we are focusing on recycling and upcycling, by donating clothes and toys, fully equipped laptops, and by organising sustainable DIY deco workshops).