Technology companies are at the forefront of innovation and are transforming the world as we know it. The sector is fast-paced and highly competitive, meaning no company can stand still. Our audit and advisory services are designed to help technology companies manage risk, improve their performance and secure their market position.
Companies at the leading edge of the technology and software sector know all too well how quickly the market can evolve. Not only are consumers driving demand for new ideas and technologies, but so too are businesses as they progress through the digital transformation. The most successful organisations are those that are best at delivering innovation, adapting to new market trends, and meeting stakeholder expectations.
At Mazars, we have a dedicated technology team that understands the world in which you operate and can tailor our services to meet your specific needs. No matter your size or ambition, we are committed to providing you with the highest quality client experience and solutions so you can overcome your challenges and turn them into opportunities.
Our audit, tax and advisory services for the technology sector can support you in several ways:
Improving your performance
- Financial optimisation: processes, mutualisation/SCSs, outsourcing
- Optimising working capital and cash flow management
- Debt restructuring
Controlling your risks
- Auditing information systems, including the use of data analytics
- Strengthening internal controls
- Protecting customer information, confidential data and IT assets
- Reviewing your methods of revenue recognition
- Preventing and tackling fraud
Supporting your development
- Supporting your international expansion
- Supporting you in your initial public offering
- Helping you to take decisions during transactions
- Providing third-party assurance services
We are committed to providing advice and solutions that are the right fit for you. When you work with us, you will have a single point of contact who will bring together the best of what Mazars has to offer from across audit, advisory, accounting, tax and legal services.
Our specialists pride themselves on forging strong relationships and providing you with advice that is pragmatic and based on an international perspective. We have intimate knowledge of benchmarks and best practices in the technology sector, and our innovation hub – Mazars Lab – provides us with new technologies that help to optimise business processes and data analysis.