Save the date for a bold conference dedicated to bold leadership.
Following the launch of a new study, "Bold leadership for a sustainable future: Mazars C-suite barometer 2023", Mazars, together with its strategic partners, Ziarul Financiar and Chambre Française de Commerce, d'Industrie et d'Agriculture en Roumanie (CCIFER), are organising an event to promote dialogue on two fronts:
- How corporate governance can support the sustainable development agenda.
- How technology can be used to facilitate the path to greater business transparency.
The conference will take place at the JW Marriott Bucharest Grand Hotel, on 15 June 2023, from 09:30-13:00, and will be structured in two panels.
09:30-10:00 Welcome & coffee break
10:00-10:10 Welcome and opening, Dino Ebneter, Country Managing Partner, Mazars in Romania
10:10-10:20 Presenting the conclusions of the C-suite study | Răzvan Butucaru, Partner, Financial Services & Advisory Leader, Mazars in Romania
10:20-11:30 Panel I – Sustainable Governance: The board’s role in creating resilient value
- Mihai Precup, State Secretary, Ministry of Finance
- Julien Munch, CEO Carrefour Romania & CCIFER President
- Călin Matei, CEO, Groupama Asigurări
- Dragoș Neacșu, Independent Board Member, Bucharest Stock Exchange and Electrica SA
- Daniela Iliescu, Executive Director, ROPEA, Board Member, Patria Bank
- Alin Ioaneș, CEO, Rombat
- Răzvan Butucaru, Partner, Financial Services & Advisory Leader, Mazars in Romania
- Adela Jansen, Board Member, CCIFER
11:30-12:40 Panel II: The influence of technology in fostering business transparency and trust
- Marius Poșa, representing the Ministry of Research, Innovation and Digitalization, Romania
- Etienne Loulergue, CFO, BRD
- Aleš Tausche, CIO, Generali Romania
- Ioan Cocan, Managing Partner, Tremend
- Ella Chilea, Audit Partner, Mazars in Romania
- Bianca Vlad, Tax Partner, Mazars in Romania
- Cristian Hostiuc, Editorial Director, Ziarul Financiar
12:40-12:50 Conclusions and wrap-up
13:00-14:00 Networking lunch
Register today for free to reserve your place on the guest list.
The seats are limited and are available on a first-come-first-served basis.