Fiscal digitalisation and taxation of multinational companies
Fiscal digitalisation and taxation of companies
The digital transformation of the economy, without a doubt, shapes the future of taxation. While the digitalisation spurs innovation, generates efficiencies, and improves services, the breadth and speed of this change introduces challenges as well as opportunities.
During this session, to help you stay informed and advice you on the latest changes, but also on the future ones, our speakers went through the global minimum tax, which was decided within the OECD/G20 Inclusive Framework on BEPS, the new digitalisation and simplification measures published in the Fiscal Procedure Code, the audit readiness in transfer pricing, as well as the newest updates regarding the Court's tax jurisprudence.
- Digital economy – What is the new minimum global tax?;
- Latest changes of the Fiscal Procedure Code – a small step for the tax authorities, a big step for taxpayers;
- The practice of transfer pricing audits – aspects influencing the risk analysis, the approach of the tax authorities and transfer pricing adjustments;
- Court tax jurisprudence updates – practical interest aspects.
- Liviu-Mihai Gheorghiu, Senior Manager, Mazars Romania
- Alexandru Stănoiu, Counsel, RTPR – Radu Tărăcilă Pădurari Retevoescu