Watch our CEE webinar recording below and learn practical advice on implementing ESG strategy into your business.
Watch the recording
As our climate is warming and nature is degraded, the line between making money and sustainability has blurred. Businesses are increasingly expected to embrace practices that benefit society and the environment not only because it is the responsible thing to do, but because it provides critical opportunities for value creation, risk mitigation, and innovations. You probably know the pitch: Do well by doing good.
Being a sustainable company has a big impact on the talent you attract and retain. Sustainability also helps your company stand out against competitors.
Join the expert guests from the field of ESG. You will learn about the most important recent developments and the current discussion and policy options towards promoting sustainable business. The presentation will include recommendations and examples of best practice in the banking sector within the CEE region.
- The European Taxonomy: How EU tries to empower companies to be sustainable (Martin Hojsík)
- ESG strategy of Raiffeisen Bank International (RBI) and implementing EU Taxonomy to its business frameworks (Christine Würfel and Vera Economou)
- Tatra banka’s sustainability adherence and strategy (Tomáš Kvašňovský)
- Discussing the complex change required to achieve long-term sustained outcomes (Jana Ružická)
- Martin Hojsík, Environmental Activist & Member of the European Parliament
- Christine Würfel, Director Group ESG & Responsible Banking at Raiffeisen Bank International
- Vera Economou, ESG Group Competence Center Lead, Coordinator of Sustainable Finance Team and Corporate ESG Experts in CEE
- Tomáš Kvašňovský, Sustainability Manager at Tatra banka
- Jana Ružická, Sustainability Director at Mazars Slovakia
The webinar was moderated by Julian Toth, Chief Operating Officer at International Sustainable Finance Centre