We invite you to download the study "Corporate Governance: Building Trust or Compliance Burden?" developed by Mazars Romania and to find out more about how companies need to establish effective corporate governance strategies, implement pragmatic internal controls and effective internal audit functions to sustain their business objectives and ensure continuous and sustainable growth and transparency.
We analyzed the responses of all listed companies and we want to share with you the conclusions and key trends that define Corporate Governance for increased transparency and business sustainability.
- “Comply or Explain” Principle and recommendations that are difficult to be implemented
- The extent of compliance with the recommendations of the BVB Corporate Governance Code, as reported by the listed companies
- The evolution of compliance within the Corporate Governance Framework
- Recommendations with the lowest implementation rate
- Interaction between investors and the boards of companies they invest in
Interested in finding out more about corporate governance in Romania? Download the full study below.
Download the PDF