In the ever-evolving landscape of taxation, staying informed is key to making strategic decisions for your business. With this thought in mind, we are organising an insightful and engaging session that focuses on shedding light on the most recent fiscal measures introduced by the Romanian Government.
Join us for a comprehensive in person discussion that will empower you with the knowledge needed to navigate these fiscal updates effectively.
- Date: 22 November 2023
- Time: 9:30 AM - 12:00 AM
- Location: Mazars in Romania’s office, 4B Inginer George Constantinescu street, Globalworth Campus B, 5th floor
- Language: Romanian
Engage directly with industry experts, interact with peers, and have your specific questions answered in real time. Plus, enjoy a complimentary breakfast while networking with professionals in your field.
- Minimum turnover tax;
- Fiscal changes in the area of salary incomes and existing benefits;
- Fiscal changes for income from independent activities;
- e-Invoicing obligations;
- Changes in VAT rates (including food, social housing, selling and installing photovoltaic panels);
- VAT exemptions and excise duty changes;
- Other relevant fiscal changes.
- Monica Petrea, Tax Director, Mazars in Romania;
- Mihaela Hampu, Senior Tax Manager, Mazars in Romania;
- Andreea Ignătescu, Tax Manager, Mazars in Romania.
The event will be held in person, at our office in Bucharest, and will have a duration of 2.5 hours.
Join us in person
Register for our in-person seminar, which offers extended networking opportunities, direct interaction with our tax experts, and a detailed exploration of critical tax topics over two and a half hours. Connect with peers and discuss common challenges. The breakfast is on us!
Space is limited, so register today to secure your spot.
Reserve your seat
For those who cannot attend in person, we will organise a 1 hour online session on 28 November. Read more details here.