In the ever-evolving landscape of taxation, staying informed is key to making strategic decisions for your business.
Date: 28 November 2023
Time: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Location: Online on Microsoft Teams
Stay ahead in the ever-changing fiscal landscape of Romania. Register for our webinar and find out how to navigate the latest tax measures.
- Minimum turnover tax;
- Fiscal changes in the area of salary incomes and existing benefits;
- Fiscal changes for income from independent activities;
- e-Invoicing obligations;
- Changes in VAT rates (including food, social housing, selling and installing photovoltaic panels);
- VAT exemptions and excise duty changes;
- Other relevant fiscal changes.
- Monica Petrea, Tax Director, Mazars in Romania;
- Mihaela Hampu, Senior Tax Manager, Mazars in Romania;
- Andreea Ignătescu, Tax Manager, Mazars in Romania.
The event will be held online, and will have a duration of 1 hour.
Reserve your seat
For your information, we are organising a more detailed version of this event, set to take place in person, at our office in Bucharest.
More details for the in person event here