Dino Ebneter Country Managing Partner
- Dino, a Swiss national, is a graduate of the University of Applied Economics and Business Administration, Zürich - Switzerland.
- He is an authorized Swiss auditor.
- Dino boasts over 18 years of professional experience in accounting and Business Process Outsourcing, of which 12 years as a tax and accounting advisor in Romania. His field of expertise encompasses Romanian and international taxation, with an emphasis on direct taxation (profit tax, withholding tax) and on financial and tax due diligence. He advised clients from various industries such as: automotive, production, retail, agriculture, services providers, energy, E-business, technology and IT. Dino is a well-known expert for foreign and particularly German-speaking investors in Romania, having offered support to well over 150 firms during their market entry stage.
- He was involved in various start-up projects and coordinates teams working for clients who outsourced the entire accounting and financial function of their companies.
- Before joining Mazars, he co-founded the professional services firm “Adevaris”, which merged with Mazars in 2013. Prior to that, he was head of accounting services in a Liechtenstein Trust Company.
- He is fluent in English and German, with a sound knowledge of Romanian.